Biography of Peter Lawless
Sales and marketing expert, coach, mentor, trainer, TV & Radio presenter and published author – experience in growing large and small companies, significant experience both nationally and internationally. Peter has led European divisions with Fortune 10 companies as well as growing start-ups to multi-million dollar companies.
- See LinkedIn Details: http://www.linkedin.com/in/3rsales
- See FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/MotivationalGuru
Hundreds of owners of small and medium businesses have benefited from Peter’s advice and expertise, to grow their companies since he founded 3R Sales and Marketing (www.3r.ie ). Serving as a mentor of Enterprise Ireland and an external examiner for DIT Kevin Street, Peter is also on the boards of a number of other companies
With an Honours Degree in Mathematics from Trinity College, Peter has also spent 4 years as a Computer Science Lecturer. In addition to leading successful International Sales Teams, he has been in Technical and Marketing Roles as well as obtaining an Accounting Diploma.
Peter is a Fellow and Council member of the ICS and the Sales Institute of Ireland, a member of The Marketing Institute of Ireland, the Software Association, the local Chamber of Commerce and the Irish Internet Association.
Peter Lawless has been teaching and coaching people to success since 1984. As a Lecturer, Public Speaker, Sales Manager, Business Consultant and Executive Coach, he has helped thousands of people release their potential. A summary of how Peter’s experience can help you is detailed below;
- International Sales and Marketing Management Experience.
- Experienced Public Speaker and Master of Ceremonies.
- Experienced Coach in NLP, Leadership Change and Motivation.
- Sales Coach and Mentor in Large Corporate and Small Start-up Companies.
- Author of “Grow Rich in Ireland” Series.
- TV Presenter of “City Channel Business Index”.
- Radio Presenter of “Internet without Fear”.
- Guest author in Computerscope, Irish Computer and Running your Business.
- Proven Project management experience.
- Expertise in High Technology, especially Software, Telecoms, Voice.
- Strong industry experience in Finance, Services, Telco and Manufacturing.
- 5 years in Technical and Marketing positions with Accountancy qualifications.
- Entrepreneurial flair proven by kick starting new business units and driving Sales and Marketing at unproven start-up companies.
- Strong Interpersonal and Leadership skills.
- Proven track record of over achievement in sales when carrying a quota.