Listen to the recent shows below or subscribe to our podcast
- 24. Internet in Ireland with Donna Kennedy – Life Lasting Success and Her new book, and Darrell O’Dea on Internet Bootcamp Ireland – 1 Apr 2009
- 23. Selling on eBay with Patrick Munden of eBay – 25 Mar 2009
- 22. Home Care with Liam Donnelly of Sandra Cooney’s Home Care – 18 Mar 2009
- 21. Online Newsletters with Chris Byrne of SpinnakerPro – 11 Mar 2009
- 20. Website Design with Tom Doyle of 2bscene – 4 Mar 2009
- 19. Promote Your Business Online with Barbara Gordon of WhatsWhat.ie – 25 Feb 2009
- 18. Book Restaurants Online with Lisa Weston of BookIt.ie – 18 Feb 2009
- 17. Book Venues Online with Ciaran Delaney of MeetingsBooker.com – 11 Feb 2009
- 16. Automated Online Income Sprint 2 with James Kennedy of Piehole.ie – 4 Feb 2009
- 15. Automated Online Income Sprint 1 with James Kennedy of Piehole.ie – 28 Jan 2009
- 14. Workplace Issues with Illicit Images on the Internet with Colm Doherty of PixAlert – 21 Jan 2009
- 13. Video on the Internet with Katherina Fay of The Film Biography Company – 14 Jan 2009
- 12. Pictures on the Internet with Marcus Mac Innes of Pix.ie – 7 Jan 2009
- 11. Shop for Training Online with Helen Tonetti of Shop4Training – 17 Dec 2008
- 10. IP and Legal Issues on the Internet with Paul Lambert of Merrion Legal – 10 Dec 2008
- 9. Google and the Internet with Ronan Harris, the online sales director of Google – 3 Dec 2008
- 8. Radio and the Internet with Mick Hanley of Dublin City FM and Simona Rusnakova of 3R Sales & Marketing – 26 Nov 2008
- 7. Microsoft, Privacy and Social Networking with Terry Landers of Microsoft – 19 Nov 2008
- 6. Starting a Home Based Business with Darina Loakman of www.iamawahm.com – 12 Nov 2008
- 5. Internet at School with Avril Lamplaugh of Rathdown Junior School – 5 Nov 2008
- 4. Overcoming Payment Frauds with Una Dillon of IPSO – 29 Oct 2008
- 3. A Successful Internet Business with Niall Kelly of SalesJobs.ie – 22 Oct 2008
- 2. Internet for Beginners with Jim Friars of ICS Skills – 15 Oct 2008
- 1. Buying Online Safely with Trevor Cushen of Sysnet – 8 Oct 2008
The Internet, just like driving in a car, is part of our lives. When you know how to navigate the Internet, it can be vastly rewarding; booking a flight. Buying products on-line, interacting with friends, running your business and taping the vast store of content, from facts to video and music.
Not knowing all the rules of the road when driving on the super highway can be scary, even dangerous. From viruses, to credit card fraud, pornography to identity theft, the list goes on.
Each week we interview an expert in the area, to show you, the listener, how to overcome any perceived or real fear you may have.
As always, this show is about you – and we want your participation, so that we can be sure to cover the issues you want to know about.
The show is sponsored by ICS Skills, who bring you Equalskills; the fun and exciting way for complete beginners to learn all about using computers and the Internet – for young and old.
Presenter: Peter Lawless
Radio Station: Dublin City FM 103.2
Airtime: Wednesdays, 1.30pm – 2pm